Triview Unit 14 - Penthouse
* Magnificent water views from a large private deck.
* Unit 14 is a beautifully appointed, air-conditioned, three bedroom penthouse with possibly the largest private observation deck in Port Stephens providing magnificent panoramic views of the bay.
* Peaceful location near the end of the point. See LOCATION tab below.
* Couple of minutes stroll to beaches, shops, restaurants, internet cafe, marina with boat hire and boat ramp, tennis courts, parks.
* Pool in complex. Garage and car space. Security building.
* Maximum of six people ... sleeps 6 (queen with ensuite, double, two singles). Lounge seating for 5.
* Reasonable rates.
* Guests need to provide own linen (sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels, tea towels). Linen, towels, cots etc. can be hired at reasonable prices by Tomaree Linen Hire.
* Unit 14 a is non-smoking unit.
* No noisy parties please - Triview is home to several residents who enjoy a quiet lifestyle. Quiet celebrations are fine.
* No texta-colours, crayons or paints, please.
*** Please read through information in the below OVERVIEW tab before you book. ***
Minimum booking of two nights. Longer minimum bookings for some holiday periods.
Bookings and payments can be made online or by contacting Port Stephens Tourism on 1800 808 900 or 02 4980 6900
* Magnificent water views from large private deck.
* Unit 14 is an attactive penthouse unit with three bedrooms - one queen bed, one double bed and two single beds.
* The living area opens onto a very large, private, furnished balcony and BBQ area with extensive panoramic views across the bay to the heads.
* Modern well-equipped kitchen - no dishwasher
* Bathroom, ensuite, separate second toilet.
* Lounge seating for 5 people.
* The lounge/dining area is air conditioned while all bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans.
* Fully equipped laundry.
* Note: This unit is located on the third floor (roof) - there is no lift in the building.
* This unit is situated in a peaceful area near the end of Soldiers Point.
* A short stroll (2-3 minutes) will take you to quiet beaches on both sides of the point, general store, internet cafe, take-away, restaurants, coffee shop, hair and beauty salon, tennis courts, parks with play equipment, Soldiers Point Marina, boat ramp, boat hire and Port Stephens Sailing Club.
* A short drive (5 minutes) will take you to Soldiers Point Bowling Club (bistro restaurant, entertainment, courtesy bus), Holbert's Oyster Farm, Salamander Bay shops (wide range of shops / services including medical centre and petrol station).
* Easy, picturesque drives (10-15 minutes) will take you to Nelson Bay, a large Salamander shopping complex, most beaches and tourist activities.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BOOK
* Unit 14 is a non-smoking unit.
* No texta-colours or crayons, please.
* TRIVIEW is a "no animals" building.
* For safety, small children should be supervised AT ALL TIMES while on the deck.
* To comply with warranty, strata requires we ask guests to take care of the deck membrane ie. no sharp objects (eg stiletto heels), no flames (eg candles), no solvents, extra care not to spill fat from BBQ. Thanks.
* We ask guests to please take care of our unit.
* Please remove dirty or noisy footwear when inside - this helps keep the carpets and rug clean and also creates less noise for the neighbours who live underneath.
Small mats are provided to help keep carpet clean. Please just leave all used mats on the floor when you leave.
* If you are having a party, please celebrate QUIETLY. Triview is home to several residents who value a peaceful lifestyle and who will greatly appreciate your co-operation.
* 48 stairs up to the unit
* No dishwasher
* Guests need to provide own linen - towels, hand towels, tea towels, sheets, pillowcases. Please remember to pack any special requirements eg. waterproof mattress protectors. If preferred, linen can be hired from Tomaree line Hire (4984.4451) - this will be delivered to the unit.
TARIFF: $255 per night. Minimum of 2 nights. Longer minimum stays for some holiday periods.
Maximum of 6 people in Unit 14 - it sleeps 6 but has lounge seating for 5.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Ramp
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- Marina Facilities
- No Pets
- Private Bathroom
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Bushwalking Trails
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Non-Smoking Establishment
- Private Fridge
- Water Views
- BYO linen
- Clothes Airer
- DVD Player
- Linen hire Available
- Mini Clothes Line
- Self contained
Map of Port Stephens areas appears at bottom of this page.
* For travel directions, choose "Getting Here & Around" from the blue links on the left of this page.
Alternatively, go to - www.travelmate.com.au - then choose MAPS, fill in FROM and TO then GET DIRECTIONS. We usually turn right into Tomago Road rather than drive into Raymond Terrace.
Triview Penthouse Unit 14
Three bedroom penthouse unit with one queen size bed, one double bed and two single beds. Open plan living area opens onto possibly the largest observation deck in Port Stephens with magnificent panoramic views across the bay and out to the heads. Pillows & Blankets provided BYO Linen - Linen can be hired from Tomaree Linen Hire. phone: 02 4984 4451 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
Arrival Time: 14:00
Departure Time: 10:00
As per Port Stephens Visitors Centre