Ladies and gentlemen... stop your engines!
If you’re into V8s but you’d also like a nice break - then Port Stephens might be your perfect pit stop for your Supercars sojourn in November.
Just 45 minutes easy drive from the Newcastle start line is the ultimate getaway destination of Port Stephens. With over 2500 beds we can accommodate all tastes and budgets from waterfront homes and luxury apartments to holiday cabins and glamping.
If you enjoy beachfront restaurants and bars, good wine, craft beer, seafood, farm-fresh produce, glorious white-sand beaches, whale and dolphin watching, hiking, biking, sliding down monumental sand dunes, kayaking, sailing, quad-biking, horse and camel riding or …just relaxing with a nice wine and good company watching an awesome sunset after an adrenaline-fuelled, piston-pumped day of high octane action... then Port Stephens is the peace of paradise you seek.
SUPERCAR TICKETS - www.supercars.com/newcastle/tickets
Why Port Stephens?
- It’s great for families or couples, young or old
- You can go full throttle and do everything or relax and do nothing at all
- 26 beautiful beaches and a sparkling bay twice the size of Sydney harbour (and twice as beautiful)
- The largest sand dunes of their kind in the Southern Hemisphere
- 98000ha Marine Park and National Park
- Great day trips from Newcastle
- Easy to access Hunter Valley Wine Country from Port Stephens
- Easy transport options to and from V8 Central
- Catch the ferry from Newcastle and its just a 30 minute drive.