* Magnificent water views from large private deck.
* Unit 14 is an attactive penthouse unit with three bedrooms - one queen bed, one double bed and two single beds.
* The living area opens onto a very large, private, furnished balcony and BBQ area with extensive panoramic views across the bay to the heads.
* Modern well-equipped kitchen - no dishwasher
* Bathroom, ensuite, separate second toilet.
* Lounge seating for 5 people.
* The lounge/dining area is air conditioned while all bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans.
* Fully equipped laundry.
* Note: This unit is located on the third floor (roof) - there is no lift in the building.
* This unit is situated in a peaceful area near the end of Soldiers Point.
* A short stroll (2-3 minutes) will take you to quiet beaches on both sides of the point, general store, internet cafe, take-away, restaurants, coffee shop, hair and beauty salon, tennis courts, parks with play equipment, Soldiers Point Marina, boat ramp, boat hire and Port Stephens Sailing Club.
* A short drive (5 minutes) will take you to Soldiers Point Bowling Club (bistro restaurant, entertainment, courtesy bus), Holbert's Oyster Farm, Salamander Bay shops (wide range of shops / services including medical centre and petrol station).
* Easy, picturesque drives (10-15 minutes) will take you to Nelson Bay, a large Salamander shopping complex, most beaches and tourist activities.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BOOK
* Unit 14 is a non-smoking unit.
* No texta-colours or crayons, please.
* TRIVIEW is a "no animals" building.
* For safety, small children should be supervised AT ALL TIMES while on the deck.
* To comply with warranty, strata requires we ask guests to take care of the deck membrane ie. no sharp objects (eg stiletto heels), no flames (eg candles), no solvents, extra care not to spill fat from BBQ. Thanks.
* We ask guests to please take care of our unit.
* Please remove dirty or noisy footwear when inside - this helps keep the carpets and rug clean and also creates less noise for the neighbours who live underneath.
*Small mats are provided to help keep carpet clean. Please just leave all used mats on the floor when you leave.
* If you are having a party, please celebrate QUIETLY. Triview is home to several residents who value a peaceful lifestyle and who will greatly appreciate your co-operation.
* 48 stairs up to the unit
* No dishwasher
* Guests need to provide own linen - towels, hand towels, tea towels, sheets, pillowcases. Please remember to pack any special requirements eg. waterproof mattress protectors. If preferred, linen can be hired from Tomaree line Hire (4984.4451) - this will be delivered to the unit.
TARIFF: $255 per night. Minimum of 2 nights. Longer minimum stays for some holiday periods.
Maximum of 6 people in Unit 14 - it sleeps 6 but has lounge seating for 5.