Bringing Country to the Coast on the June Long Weekend.
Port Stephens is the backdrop for our Country Music enthusiasts. Events will be running all weekend kicking off with the official launch party event June 7th at Nelson Bay Bowling Club, expect high profile local and national entertainers across the June Long Weekend.
The launch event will feature live entertainment from Mustang, award winning singer-songwriters Lee J Collier & Wendy Wood, young country music stars Brooke & Sam Thompson. With a range of free and ticketed events across 16 venues, there is something for everyone at this Festival including:
• An all ages event with Jason Owen, June 8th at Broughtons at the Bay
• Adam Eckersley & Brooke McClymont at Nelson Bay Golf Club, Friday June 7th
• Live entertainment across the whole weekend from Footloose Studios artists at D’Albora Marina
• Adam Harvey at Wests Diggers Saturday June 8th
• Family Fun Day at Horizons Golf Club featuring live entertainment, food and free kids activities, Sunday June 9th
• Adam Brand at Soldiers Point Bowling Club Sunday June 9th
• Line dancing
• Bush poetry
See the full PROGRAM.
Tickets are on sale for artists including Adam Harvey, Adam Brand, Jason Owen and the Country Superstars Tribute Show. CLICK HERE.