Nurturing CONFIDENT, HEALTHY teens who BELIEVE in themselves!
Our youth programs are suitable for ages 11-18, in small groups up to 8 participants per session.
A unique learning experience facilitated by an EAL certified instructor & qualified Horticulturist. Participants work in teams to complete a variety of tasks designed to be fun, interactive and develop core life skills.
In all our programs, participants have the opportunity to:
- build strong, healthy relationships based on trust, respect & integrity.
- develop communication & leadership skills.
- grow their sense of self-confidence and self-awareness.
1 Day Workshop Includes:
- Small personal size groups (up to 8 per day)
- Equine Program - Building Relationships & Working Together
- Growing Food - Creation & Innovation
- Relaxation Yoga & Meditation - Health & wellness
- All materials
What to bring: Water bottle
What to wear: Closed shoes
Located in Eagleton - 10mins from Raymond Terrace