TRAVEL ALERT PRIOR TO VISITING
Enjoy a break at The Island Leisure Village. Come on in and enjoy our serenity and beautiful natural scenery.
• On the waterfront at Port Stephens
• Surrounded by forest
• Secluded but only 10 mins from shops & attractions
• Comfort and value
Everybody says they are different! Why are we different from everybody else in the area?
We have over 800m of water frontage to the pristine waters of Port Stephens.
Who else in the area has the following:
• 300m of beach
• Boat ramp, plenty of parking.
• Green grass to the waters edge
• Areas of natural vegetation
• No roads or fences between the park and the water
• We are surrounded by mature forests. In fact we have no neighbours other than animals, birds and fish!
• The forest provides enjoyable, flat walking trails.
• We are bordered on three sides by The National Parks Tilligerry Nature Reserve.
• You will never be cut off from the civilised world but we are an Island. Once or twice a year King tides just tip over our gravel access road creating an island. However on these rare occasions the road is always passable.
• Our rowdiest friends are the amazing and varied birdlife. Walk around the park and you will see colourful parrots through to majestic sea eagles soaring above.
Types of accommodation
• Six air-conditioned cabins with ensuites which sleep up to six people.
• Unpowered camp sites. All in a bushland setting.
• Powered caravan and tent grassed sites - some are drive through
• We are a traditional caravan park and in our view the only one of this nature remaining in the Port Stephens area.
• The Island is very quiet and peaceful (outside the Christmas and Easter rush)
• The nearest pub is about 10km’s away so this tends to keep the late night party goers away from the park. (We stress that we all love a drink here but not at the expense of everybody else at 2am in the morning!)
*Here at The Island we experience sandflies and mosquitoes during the warmer months. We strongly suggest that you use a good repellant.