TRAVEL ALERT PRIOR TO VISITING
Dolphin Swim Australia
One of the best dolphin watching cruises you will ever experience! Not only do you get to watch wild OCEANIC dolphins in their natural environment, you also get to watch as these inquisitive and energetic offshore dolphins come and join the vessel for their own 'people watch'! Suitable for all ages (infants under the age of 5 are free).
WILD DOLPHIN SWIM!!
This is the only permitted WILD dolphin swim in New South Wales, the first swim of its kind in the world - and only a 2.5 hour drive north of Sydney! Come and be a part of the pod and witness TRUE dolphin behaviour! Six swim guests at a time are attached to a customised rope which is strung between the two bows of a 52' (15.8m) catamaran and towed through the water while inquisitive wild dolphins dart back and forth between the bows and within a couple of metres of the guests - so amazing! The beautiful Common Dolphins that we swim with love to have their own little 'people watch' and check out the crazy humans in the water! All wild dolphin swim tours leave from d'Albora Marina in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, and take guests offshore to the beautiful waters of the Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park, where the swims take place. Suitable for ages 7 to 70. Come and #JoinThePod and have the experience of a lifetime!
The price includes:
* an in-water experience with wild dolphins!
* a 4 hour cruise of the Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park
* a light breakfast (breads/GF corn thins, spreads, cereals, instant coffee/tea) and a fresh fruit platter on the return journey
* educational commentary
* all gear (wetsuit, mask, snorkel, safety harness)
* all above water photos which are taken by a staff member and posted in an album on the Dolphin Swim Australia FB page for guests to copy/share